Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Keeping Busy ...

Many have asked how I like being retired... Retirement is great.  I honestly have been keeping so busy, I do not know how I had time to work!  There are the daily routines and chores around the house and household projects.  But beyond that there is the 'crafting', as well as Silver Sneaker classes (exercise) twice a week - starting this week - monitoring my Fantasy Football team, and reading - FOR PLEASURE.

I'm 'old school' - While I have electronic devices, and read the news on-line, I like holding a book in my hands... So I went to the library, got a new library card, checked out (and finished!) a book, and have several "on hold" which I am picking up three more this week...



Have you read The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah yet?  I like Hannah's style of writing and will definitely be checking out (no pun intended) some of her other 22 titles.  Click on Book 'Club', or page link above, for review and other books I'm reading ...






What are some of your favorites?  Leave in comments below ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - your comment has been submitted for moderation and will appear shortly...