Saturday, June 27, 2015

Saturday Morning ... Looks Like Rain ...

... And not just a shower, but a thunderstorm - which is practically unheard of here in So Cal.  Lightening is never good when the ground is this dry ... and the humidity right now is about 83% ... So instead of getting ready to go out and run errands, I'm starting my day with a few tangles.

Square One (FB) Focus (6/26-7/2) is Meer - the original is surrounded by a meer "ribbon" (my first attempt at drawing something twisted), and thin, curved meers in the background, Hollibaugh style.  It is "pure" using a 3.5" tile; Micron pens 01, 03, and 005; and graphite for shading.




I finished this personable little guy for my grandson.  More views of him are on the  Beyond Tiles and Paper Gallery page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - your comment has been submitted for moderation and will appear shortly...